30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
Low Energy Door Operator, Dummy Unit, Surface Mount, Push Side, Top Jamb, Double Lever Arm Regular, Aluminum Painted
The 6000 Series low energy operator is a heavy-duty unit designed for rigorous, high-use applications. Built-in intelligence enables the operator to safeguard users while providing better door control. Simple installation and adjustment features combined with the unitâs high level of versatility allows for seamless integration with a multitude of facilities and systems.
The 6000 Series combines intelligence, reliability and superior control in one package.
Designed for moderate to high traffic applications, this operator has a two-piece sub-assembly for easy installation and LCD screen for clear and accurate read-out of operating settings. Available for push or pull side mounting, the 6000 Series can be operated manually or activated via wall switches or radio frequency devices. This reliable unit ensures consistent opening and closing based on dual mode, electrohydraulic technology and is ideal for hospitals, office buildings, sports arenas or government facilities.
- Push and Go selector
- As the door is manually opened, the operator "senses" movement and opens door to the full-open position
- Open/Close obstruction detection
- Open: Door closes if it hits an obstruction while opening
- Close: Door re-opens (once) if it hits an obstruction while closing – if the door hits the obstruction again, the door will rest against the obstruction until it is removed
- Motor startup delay adjustment
- Delays operator opening
- Vestibule delay adjustment
- Hold open delay adjustment
- Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) relay output
- SPDT relay output time adjustment
- SPDT alarm output
- Blow open for smoke ventilation
- Presence detector input
- Selector mode switch
- Off – Disables signal inputs except blow open
- On – Activates signal inputs
- Infinite Hold Open - Door will hold open at set position until power is turned off
- Push or pull side mounting
- 1.3A onboard power supply
- Activated by push button, handsfree and RF devices
- Infinite hold open
- Maximum door size 4'0" x 8'0", 250 lbs
- Push and Go opens door to full-open position upon manual activation
- Obstruction Detection on both open and close cycle
- Operates as a mechanical surface closer when power is off
- On board electronics collect usage and cycle count data to facilitate preventative maintenance/diagnostics
- 2 year limited warranty