30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Managed by Doors.NET: SQL-based, Client/server Software, multiple concurrent sites, no third-party client license fees
- Fully supervised with encrypted data between cards/readers
- Utilizes existing CAT-5 cabling or existing networks.
- Network Appliance architecture utilizing two or four door panels.
- Coupled with optional interface boards for I/O and industry-standard reader formats.
- Thousands of doors per system; 50,000 card holders per controller.
- Flash programmable and reprogrammable
Input/Output Expansion Module, No Enclosure
The NXT-4D input/Output Expansion Module provides functionality to any Doors.NET access control system by adding auxiliary I/O that can be used for additional access control functionality, monitoring non-reader doors or other devices, and creating powerful action sequences by linking input triggers to outputs. The module can be connected anywhere along the RS-485 trunk/buss, most commonly at the controller or near a reader. One module can be added per trunk, allowing up to an extra 8 inputs and 8 outputs on an NXT-2D Controller and an extra 16 inputs and 16 outputs on an NXT-4D Controller. The module's relays are re-assignable and interchangeable with the main controller's relays. The module can be mounted next to the door providing local door control and local door alarm functions while minimizing the cable bundle from the door to the the controller. The unit also has a port to plug in an NXT-RM3 Reader Interface Module to allow Keri MS reader signals to be sent down the RS-485 line.
Embedded, sophisticated Ethernet-based access controllers hanging right on the network.