- ANSI / BHMA A156.2 Grade 1
- UL Fire Rated Up to 3 Hours
- Adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" Door Thickness
- 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" Beveled Front Standard
- Non Handed
2-3/4", 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner
ANSI, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", 1-1/4" Lip, Square Corner
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
LFIC Less Core-Large Format Prep
1 3/4" - 2"
5400LN SeriesCylindrical Lever Locks
Designed for industrial and commercial use, Yale 5400LN Series heavy-duty cylindrical lockset offers rugged reliability and performance in a range of functions. With innovative features such as our Free Wheeling lever mechanism, wear-resistant chassis plates, heavy-duty lever return springs and thrubolting, this Grade 1 workhorse is favored for a variety of applications that require reliable access every day.
Offering quality door hardware products from a brand you can trust, Yale Works for You℠.
As part of their promise to provide innovative solutions to their customers, certain ASSA ABLOY Group brands offer the MicroShield® technology, a silverbased antimicrobial coating designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
MicroShield® is a registered trademark of Yale Security Inc., an ASSA ABLOY Group company.
- Rugged Grade 1 construction offers greater reliability and resists wear-and-tear
- Innovative features protect against damage and vandalism
- Range of functions and options offer an ideal solution for a variety of commercial applications
- Adjustable rose allows for easy adjustment on different door thicknesses
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long-life and durability
- Heavy duty construction features wear-resistant chassis plates, longer thread-locking thrubolts, lifetime warrantied lever return springs and stainless steel latchbolt for exceptional strength and durability
- Free Wheeling lever mechanism prevents vandalism and reduces maintenance
- Adjustable rose support plates
- Available in 3 lever designs, 24 functions (including electrified) and 12 standard finishes
- ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1
- ADA compliant for ease of accessibility
- 2-3/4" standard
- Adjustable for doors 1-3/4" to 2"
- Non-handed, field reversible
- 2-3/4" backset, 1/2" throw
- ANSI strike 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Certified Grade 1, ANSI/BHMA A156.2
- Listed for 3 hour fire doors
- Certified, check local codes
- 7 years
- Bright Brass, Clear Coated
- Satin Brass, Clear Coated
- Satin Brass, Blackened, Satin Relieved, Clear Coated
- Satin Bronze, Clear Coated
- Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze - equivalent
- Satin Bronze, Blackened, and Satin Relieved, Clear Coated
- Satin Nickel Plated, Clear Coated
- Satin Nickel Plated, Blackened, Satin Relieved, Clear Coated
- Bright Chrome Plated
- Satin Chrome Plated*
- Black Painted
- Black Suede Powder Coat
- White Suede Powder Coat
- *Finish available with MicroShield® antimicrobial coating. Add YMS suffix to order Microshield antimicrobial coating
- MicroShield coating may vary finish color from architectural standards. MicroShield is not intended as a substitute for traditional infection control programs such as hand hygiene or use of disinfectants. Coated products must still be cleaned to ensure the surfaces will be free of destructive microbes. Yale makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the efficacy of MicroShield.