Pelican Water THD-104863 4-Stage Replacement Membrane for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Item #: THD-104863 by Pelican Water
UPC #: 892559002259
Shop with Confidence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you are satisfied with our products and excellent customer service.
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
The Pelican Water Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Filter Replacement Membrane is a 4-stage system. These 4-stages include a 20-micron sediment pre-filter, a granular activated carbon (GAC) pre-filter, reverse osmosis membrane and a granular activated carbon post-filter. The membrane design reduces the amount of water down the drain so it fills up the reserve tank quicker. For best results replace every 18 months.
- Membrane design reduces water loss by up to 50%
- Replacement is quick and easy with 4-stages built into 1 filter and no tools required
- Unit is long lasting, no replacement for up to 18 months
- Quickly fill reserve tank, up to 50 Gal. per day
- Easy to change with no tools required
- 18 month filter life
- Filter life in gallons is a approximate amount, due to variables in water quality