Roll over image to zoom in
PHCC Pro Series PWA2 110dB Battery Operated Water Alarm
Item #: PWA2 by PHCC Pro Series
UPC #: 717301123313
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
5 year limited
PHCC Pro Series High Water Alarm is designed to minimize the risk of water damage by acting as an early warning system. For over two decades The Pro Series High Water Alarm has been protecting from unwanted water damage. It can be placed next to a water heater, beneath a laundry tub, under a sink, behind a refrigerator, next to the air conditioner, anywhere where water or moisture can collect. All it takes is 1/32 in. of water to sound a loud 110 dB alarm, detecting water before mold can grow, or alerting you to potential flood conditions. It includes 6 ft of wire for extending the sensor too hard to reach locations. You can even increase the wire length up to 100 ft. The built in accessory jack allows for additional sensors or a high-water float.
- Battery operated alarm can detect as little as 1/32 in. of water
- Produces a loud 110 dB alarm that can be heard throughout the house to provide an effective early warning system
- Use in a variety of locations: in a sump pit, near water heaters, refrigerators or dishwashers, next to washing machines, under sinks, close to air conditioner drain tubes or wherever there is a risk of water damage
- Sensor wire extends 6 ft. and can be lengthened for hard to reach areas, accommodates the addition of more than 100 ft. of wire (additional 24-Gauge wire not included)
- Built in accessory jack allows for an additional 360Â° water sensor PS-WS360 or a high water float PS-WS
- Battery-saver feature only uses energy when the alarm is sounding to offer a long battery life
- Requires 9-Volt battery (not included)
- 5 year limited warranty