30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- A Nice Option to More Traditional U-Channel, in that the Clamps Help the Appearance of an 'All-Glass' Look
- For 3/8" to 1/2" (10 to 12 mm) Glass
- Glass Fabrication Required to Accommodate Clamps
- Glass Fabrication: 5/8" or 3/4" (16 or 19 mm) Hole in Panel
- Solid Brass
- Used to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass for Frameless Shower Enclosures
2" (51 mm)
8 oz (227g)
2" (51 mm)
3/8 to 1/2
Replacement Clamping Screw
CRL Square Wall Mount Clamp (Hole-in-Glass Style) mount directly to the wall, ceiling or floor to secure vertical fixed glass panels. Clearance between the glass and wall is 3/16" (5 mm). Clear silicone can be used to provide a clean, water-tight seal.
Materials: Solid Brass
Glass Thickness Range: 3/8" to 1/2" (10 to 12 mm)
Glass Fabrication Required: SGCU1 Requires Notch; SCU4, SGC037, and SGC039 Require 3/4" (19 mm) Holes
Includes: Mounting Screws and Gaskets
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.