CRL SR4TPS3812CL Polished Stainless 4" Custom Length Tapered Sidelite Rail for 3/8" and 1/2" Glass
Item #: SR4TPS3812CL by CR Laurence
Shop with Confidence
- Reversible Extruded Saddle to Match 1/4" or 3/4" (6 or 19 mm) Door Clearances
- Provides Even Sightline With Our Door Rails
- Vinyl Provided to Use with 1/2" (12 mm) Glass; Vinyl for 3/8" (10 mm) Glass Ordered Separately
- Ready-to-Ship Models From CRL Inventory
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Matching Door Rails Available for an Even Sightline
Available in several finishes in 120" (3.05 m) lengths and in extra long 240" (6.10 m) lengths, they match heights to both floor mounted and 1/2" (13 mm) threshold doors using our Reversible Saddle. Use the Sidelite Rails alone for your upper rails, and with our Aluminum Neoprene Setting Blocks, lifting the glass into the upper rail and lowering into the bottom rail. This will give you a 9/16" (14 mm) glass retention in both the top and bottom channels. Complete the job by installing the Roll-In EPDM Gaskets and matching finish End Caps.
• Sidelite Rails on this page come with vinyl to glaze 1/2" (12 mm) glass. If using 3/8" (10 mm) glass, GG38 Series Vinyl must be ordered separately.
• All models are available in 120" (3.05 m) lengths. Selected finishes are also offered in 240" (6.10 m) lengths.
• Custom lengths and finishes are also available.
• SREC4T Series End Caps and Cat. No. UCSB4 Setting Blocks must be ordered separately. Important Notes: Shown with End Caps which must be ordered separately.