30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Choice of Two Mounting Options: Glass-to-Glass and Glass-to-Wall
- Constructed of 316 Stainless Steel in Your Choice of Brushed or Polished Finish
- Glass-to-Glass Model Has Settings at 90 Degrees or 180 Degrees
- Opens Up to 90 Degrees Outwards; Settings at 90Degrees or 180 Degrees
- Our Spider Type Design for the Construction of Frameless Showers
3 Lb (1.36kg)
4-1/4" (108 mm)
5" (127 mm)
Two holes are required per hinge for each panel to accommodate the through-bolts, with no cut-out necessary. The 316 stainless steel body of the Sydney Hinge allows the door to swing 90 degree outward. Polished and Brushed Stainless finishes are offered.
Using two hinges with 5/16" to 3/8" glass (8 to 10 mm) the hinge will hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg) with a maximum door width of 28" (711 mm).
Using three hinges with 5/16" to 3/8" glass (8 to 10 mm) the hinge will hold up to 120 lbs. (54 kg) with a maximum door width of 34" (864 mm).
Glass Thickness: 5/16" to 3/8" (8 to 10 mm) Tempered Safety Glass
Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
Hinge Swings: Up to 90 degree Outwards (Requires Stop)
Closing Type: Precise Closing to 0 degree
Two 5/8" (16 mm) Diameter Holes required per panel per hinge, no cut-out.
Includes: Gaskets, Screws, and Glass Fabrication Dimensions Important Notes: CRL Shower Door Hinges are designed for residential or hotel shower use. If hinges are to be used for other than their intended purpose, approval must be obtained from the CRL Shower Door Technical Sales Department. Use only the template included with this hinge. Cut-out dimensions for CRL hinges may not match those of other brands.