30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
8200 SeriesAuto Operator
The automatic operator that changes everything
Beauty, value and versatility are now automatic
When you need a smart solution to improve accessibility the Falcon 8200 Series fits perfectly. Designed for applications like assisted living and ambulatory care, where ease of use is critical, the Falcon automatic operator provides dependable performance at an affordable price point. Everything you need is right in the box, making installation quick and simple. All necessary features are built right in, so configuring the closer is simple and you can easily make more openings more accessible than ever.
Designed to fit perfectly
The small footprint and elegant design of the Falcon 8200 Series make it a perfect solution for a range of applications.
Assisted living, Hospitality, Retail, Small office, Restaurants, Ambulatory care
- Steel aluminum finished cover makes the 8200 Series aesthetically pleasing for any application.
- Intelligent control box provides the most precise door operation and includes adjustable features for all commercial applications.
- One-piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for end caps, reducing parts and installation time.
- Non-handed motor gearbox uses mechanical controls to act as a size three door closer in manual operation.
- Mounting bracket contains fastening notches to reduce parts and allow for faster and easier installation.
The Falcon 8200 Series automatic operator ensures smooth, convenient door opening for areas requiring easy accessiblity and ADA compliance. This versatile device can also be easily integrated into electrified openings with our wireless accessory offering.
Choose the 8231 for pull side or the 8242 for push side installation.
- Senses and overcomes external pressure conditions with a graduated energy assist for secure latching.
- Selectable feature allows door to open automatically as soon as it feels pressure.
- Automatically sets the opening position and detects obstructions to eliminate wall and door damage.
- Removes load on strike lip with a one second delay allowing the door to release and automatically open.
- Light illumination on control box signals accurate installation and helps with connection diagnostics.
- Powers actuators and receivers without the need to install an external power supply.
- Surface mount
- 1 million gear box
- 200 pounds
- Consult technical services for use on doors over 200 lbs.
- Hold-open time delay
- Backcheck speed
- Backcheck/latch position
- Opening/closing speed