Roll over image to zoom in
Red Head 35207 1/4 in. x 3 in. Hammer-Set Nail Drive Concrete Anchors - pack of 4
Item #: 35207 by Red Head
UPC #: 092097352070
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
ITW Brands warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. ITW Brands' sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall be to replace this product or refund the purchase price.
The Hammer-Set anchor is a mechanical drive anchor consisting of a zinc die cast expansion body and zinc plated steel expander drive pin. Hammer-Set anchors are medium-duty anchors designed for a variety of fastening applications in concrete, block and brick. Use Hammer-Set anchors to attach drywall track, electrical boxes and clips, flashing, lumber and more.
- Works in concrete, block and brick
- Great for fastening electric boxes, conduit clips, roof flashing, plywood and 2 x lumber
- Fast, easy installation
- Install through material to be fastened
- Low profile mushroom head
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Not for use in overheadÂ applications