Roll over image to zoom in
Rinnai RU199iN Super High Efficiency Plus 11 GPM Residential 199,000 BTU Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Item #: RU199iN by Rinnai
UPC #: 766156009532
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Certifications and Listings
AHRI Certified, CSA Certified
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Water Heater Gas Type
Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RU199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RU199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. Ideal for residential and multifamily applications.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with uniform energy factor of 0.93
- Equipped with Rinnai Circ-Logic - pair with an external pump to reduce wait time for hot water via scheduled or on-demand recirculation
- 2x the lifespan of most tanks
- Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Complies with south coast air quality management district 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- Wi-Fi ready
- Residential warranty: limited 15-years or 12,000 hours on heat exchanger, 5-years on parts, 1-year on labor (5-years optional on labor), commercial warranty: limited 8-years or 12,000 hours on heat exchanger, 5-years on parts, 1-year on labor (2-years optional on labor)
- For use in both residential and multifamily applications
- Compact size to fit any space
- Rinnai branded accessories will ensure optimal performance of your Rinnai tankless water heater
- Rinnai branded accessories will ensure optimal performance of your Rinnai Tankless Water Heater.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, lead compounds and carbon bisulfide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.