Roll over image to zoom in
Rinnai RUCS65iN Super High Efficiency 6.5 GPM Residential 130,000 BTU Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Item #: RUCS65iN by Rinnai
UPC #: 766156008320
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Certifications and Listings
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Water Heater Gas Type
Welcome to ultimate efficiency. With technology that operates only when hot water is needed, super-efficient heating coils, no pilot light and no storage tank to heat and reheat water, you save on energy and utility costs. In fact, Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank water heater. Plus, with premium technology, increased energy efficiency, an improved Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index Score and optimized LEED eligibility, our tankless solutions can increase your home's value. You can even qualify for energy efficiency rebates and tax credits. It's a smart investment for now and the future.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with uniform energy factor of 0.93
- Pair with an external pump to reduce wait time for hot water via scheduled or on-demand recirculation
- Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures
- Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Complies with south coast air quality management
- Wi-Fi ready
- Residential warranty: limited 12-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor
- Rinnai is changing the language in its warranty terms and conditions found in the current user installation manuals
- Can be confident in choosing to install Rinnai tankless technology in your home
- Rinnai branded accessories will ensure optimal performance of your Rinnai tankless water heater
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, lead compounds and carbon bisulfide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.