30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- 42" (1.07 m) Crossbar Can Be Cut-to-Size
- Available as Concealed Vertical Rod and Rim Exit Devices
- For Use with Narrow, Medium, and Wide Stile Aluminum Doors or Hollow Metal Doors
- Two Standard Architectural Finishes
Left Hand-Reverse Bevel Rim
ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
Panic Bar Width Net
Recommended Door Type
Minimum Stile Width (Inches)
Panic Head Base Width
Panic Bar Base Height (Inches)
Surface Vertical Rods
Panic Head Height (Inches)
Panic Bar Projection (Inches)
CRL's DL1190 Series Cross Bar Panic Exit Devices combine simplicity and durability. This device is a proven product for providing an economical solution to satisfy both security and life safety requirements. Available in both Rim and Concealed Vertical Rod versions, this Exit Device comes with a 42" (1.07 mm) length cross bar that can be field cut to fit your exact door size requirements.
DL1190 Series Rim Panics
• Handed, Non-Reversible
• For Use with Aluminum or Hollow Metal Doors
• Standard Surface Mounted Roller Type Rim Strike Supplied
• Keyed Entry Requires Optional CRL DL911SC Series, or other brand, Rim Cylinder (No Mounting Pad Required)
This Rim Exit Device is handed. Handing is determined from the OUTSIDE or LOCK SIDE of the door. When outside, if the hinge is on the left, the door will swing out (towards you) the panic device needs to be a LHRB (Left Hand Reverse Bevel). If the hinge is on the right, the door will swing out (towards you) the Panic Device needs to be a RHRB (Right Hand Reverse Bevel).
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.