CRL D631A Satin Anodized 1/4" Single Aluminum U-Channel - 144" Stock Length
Item #: D631A by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- For 1/4" (6 mm) Glass
- Extruded Aluminum U-Channel in Finishes to Match Our Sculptured Series Posts
- Covers Up Rough Cuts and Exposed Edges
- Wet Glaze with Clear Silicone
- Available in Several Finishes
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
1 Stock Length
12' (3.66 m)
These Aluminum U-Channels are very versatile extrusions. Use them to secure fixed glass panels in showers or glass partition panels. Glass should be secured with CRL 33SMRC Clear Silicone Sealant.
Material: 6463-T5 Extruded Aluminum Important Notes: If using 3/8" (10 mm) thick glass, D321 or D604 Channel must be used. Exact inside Channel dimensions that will be appropriate for your glass thickness are available. D321 and D604 Channels will require that you wet glaze the glass.