Roll over image to zoom in
CRL SR4TSA3812240 Satin Anodized 4" x 240" Length Tapered Sidelite Rail 240" Stock Length
Item #: SR4TSA3812240 by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Reversible Extruded Saddle to Match 1/4" or 3/4" (6 or 19 mm) Door Clearances
- Provides Even Sightline With Our Door Rails
- Vinyl Provided to Use with 1/2" (12 mm) Glass; Vinyl for 3/8" (10 mm) Glass Ordered Separately
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Matching Door Rails Available for an Even Sightline
Length of Rail
240 in (6.10 m)
240" (6.10 m)
For 1/4"" Glass
Floor Mount Saddle Included
The CRL 4" (102 mm) Tapered Sidelite Rail is commonly used in office and storefront applications to secure fixed glass panels. Since the profile matches our Door Rails, these Sidelite Rails can be used top and bottom for a matching look, or with a variety of smaller configuration U-Channels. Glass is installed easily with the 'lift and drop' method using our 4" (102 mm) Aluminum and Neoprene Setting Blocks. Glass is secured with a Top Load EPDM Roll-in Glazing Gasket that eliminates the messy application of silicone sealant. Also available in this size are our 4" (102 mm) Square Sidelite Rails to match our Square Door Rails.
Available in several finishes in 120" (3.05 m) lengths and in extra long 240" (6.10 m) lengths, they match heights to both floor mounted and 1/2" (13 mm) threshold doors using our Reversible Saddle. Use the Sidelite Rails alone for your upper rails, and with our Aluminum Neoprene Setting Blocks, lifting the glass into the upper rail and lowering into the bottom rail. This will give you a 9/16" (14 mm) glass retention in both the top and bottom channels. Complete the job by installing the Roll-In EPDM Gaskets and matching finish End Caps.
• Sidelite Rails on this page come with vinyl to glaze 1/2" (12 mm) glass. If using 3/8" (10 mm) glass, GG38 Series Vinyl must be ordered separately.
• All models are available in 120" (3.05 m) lengths. Selected finishes are also offered in 240" (6.10 m) lengths.
• Custom lengths and finishes are also available.
• SREC4T Series End Caps and Cat. No. UCSB4 Setting Blocks must be ordered separately.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.