CRL D1950A Satin Anodized Custom Size Aluminum Mirror Frame
Item #: D1950A by CR Laurence
Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Available in Many Attractive Finishes
- Available in Two Styles - with or without a Shelf
- Individually Packaged to Ship U.P.S.
- Made to Your Exact Specifications
- Narrow Extrusion Face Allows Increased Mirror Visibility
7 Lb (3.18kg)
The D1950 Custom Aluminum Mirror Frame is our most popular model for a number of reasons. Its narrow 13/32" (10.5 mm) frame face allows maximum exposure of the mirror surface. The entire assembly and mounting process takes only minutes because only two extrusion components, plus screws, are needed to fabricate the frame. Plus, it's available in six attractive finishes.
By using the simple ordering guidelines below, your order can be fabricated and on its way in a few days. For additional information, contact DK Hardware Sales Department for Glass and Glazing Products.
1. Specify Frame Model - D1950 Custom Mirror Frame; D1984 Custom Mirror Frame.
2. Specify Finish Required
A = Satin Anodized
GA = Gold Anodized
DU = Duranodic Bronze
BA = Brite Anodized
BGA = Brite Gold Anodized
FB = Flat Black Anodized
3. Specify Outside Frame Measurements, Width by Height (W x H)
NOTE: If ordering to fit stock mirror sheets, add 5/16" (7.9 mm) to the frame's width and height measurement.
4. Specify Screw Type Type "B" has screw holes on top and bottom members. Type "S" has screw holes on the sides.
NOTE: Maximum frame size is 72". For example: If width is 24" (610 mm), then height cannot exceed 48" (1.22 m); if width is 36" (914 mm), then height cannot exceed 36" (914 mm). All Custom Mirror Frame orders are non-cancelable, and may not be returned for credit. Important Notes: The smallest frame size is 12" x 12" (304 x 304 mm) and the largest is 24" x 36" (609 x 914 mm).