Schlage Commercial B560L-609-12-287-10-094 B560L Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Satin Brass Blackened
Item #: B560L-609-12-287-10-094 by Schlage Commercial
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Satin Brass Blackened
ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Adjustable, Square Corner
60-Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Deadbolt, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", Square Corner
L-Less Conventional Cylinder
Satin Brass Blackened
B500 SeriesGrade 2 Deadlatch
The B500 Series deadbolt is a revolutionary new deadbolt that delivers higher security, tougher performance and the ultimate in installation versatility. Designed by locksmiths for locksmiths, the B500 Series deadbolt can be fitted with any Schlage cylinder, fits virtually every door you service, enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts.
The best deadbolt ever designed by locksmiths
- Adjustable backset with lock-in-place helix design
- Integrated anti-pry shield protects latch
- Thicker metal security strike back-up on jamb side
- Security strike on jamb has third screw for stronger, deeper anchoring
- Added space inside strike box for true deadlatch
- Seamless steel latch construction along the entire length of the bolt housing
- 10% larger diameter deadbolt
- Zinc bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside
- Tapered front housing that can't be unscrewed
- Integrated trim piece for fewer pieces out of the box
- Large, easy-to-use, ADA compliant thumbturn
- Meets UL 10B andd UL 10C requirements
- B Series locksets are non-handed
- 5-pin: 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" (35 mm to 44 mm) standard
- Adjustable for 2 3/8" (60 mm) or 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled
- 1" (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert
- Brass, 9/16" (14 mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions
- Wrought or forged brass or bronze, or pressure cast zinc
- Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols
- 1 1/8" x 2 3/4", metal dust box reinforcer and three 3" screws
- 6-pin solid brass patented Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Everest SL cylinders available in 7 pin Everest B and Everest 29 R keyway families only. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
- Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders
- Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying
- Commercial: Three-year limited
- 605 - Bright brass
- 606 - Satin brass
- 609 - Antique brass
- 612 - Satin bronze
- 613 - Oil rubbed bronze
- 619 - Satin nickel
- 622 - Matte black
- 625 - Bright chromium plated
- 626 - Satin chromium plated
- 626AM - Anti-microbial coating
- 643e - Aged bronze
- e = an equivalent finish to the BHMA standard.
- B500 Series meet or exceed A156.36-2010 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements.
- UL 10B and UL 10C listing optional for B500 Series as auxiliary locks. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
- Specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder B500 Series Grade 2 products.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans with Disabilities Act.