30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
07 - Lever
A - Rose
Wired Electrified options
Grade 1 Classroom Holdback Mortise Lock, SFIC Prep Less Core, 07 Lever, A Rose, Vandlgard, Request to Exit, Bright Chrome Finish, Field Reversible
Schlage L Series Extra Heavy Duty Mortise Locks are built to withstand the rigors of daily use without fail. Our L9000 Series locks are ideal for use in schools, hospitals and factories, where the finest hardware must also deliver consistent, dependable operation and stand up to constant use and abuse. We pay attention to these details so you can focus on creating a functional and aesthetically pleasing environment for your clients. In fact, every one of our L Series locks meets ANSI Grade 1 standards for safety. A multitude of functions, finishes and trim designs are available to meet virtually every security and aesthetic requirement.
Extra heavy duty mortise lock protected by all metal heavy-gauge steel.
Schlage L9000 Series locks are ideal for use in schools, hospitals and factories, where the finest hardware must also deliver consistent, dependable operation and stand up to constant use and abuse.
Durability and Strength
- Heavy-gauge, fully wrapped steel case protects against door edge attacks
- All-metal zinc dichromate-plated working parts
- Electronic components protected by inside lock case
- Wear and tear reduced by two-piece anti-friction tongue
- Outside and inside trim thru-bolted together and through the door
- Unsecured failures prevented by break-away spindle, also providing easy spindle replacement
- Spindle manipulation discouraged by hub blocking plate
- Spring-loaded fusible link provides fail secure mode in case of fire
- Inside lever applied by screwless shank mounting - no exposed trim mount screws
Adaptable to your application
- Universal lock case featuring ten functions in one case
- Floating mounting tabs adjust to fit a beveled door edge
- Field-reversible handing without opening lock case
- Simple trim retrofit made possible by external spring cages
- Locking thumb-turn on the inside of door shows when the door is unlocked and locked
- Lever rotation in both directions for ease of use
- Independent lever rotation