- Dual Adjustment Ball Bearing Catch For Perfect Tension
- Fitted In Jamb
- Solid Brass Material
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 5 Year Finish Warranty
Estate, General Hardware
- Adjustable Ball Catch, 1.0" x 2.125"
- Solid brass
- Dual adjustment ball bearing catch of excellent design takes advantage of rolling ball action for perfect tension
- Infinite adjustments for compensation of various door clearances, swelling, shrinking, drafts and weights
- Recommended for use on louvered, bi-folding, accordion, closet and light to medium service doors
- Recommended for use when catch is fitted in the jamb
- Includes wood screws
- Note: Not recommended for doors larger than 3.0' x 6'8" x 1.75" thick
- Federal Specification Equivalents: Government Type 1861
- BHMA Designation: D2801
- Face Plate: 1" x 2.125"
- Bore: .875" dia. x 1.25" long
- Strike: 1.06" x 2.125", Lip to Center: .56"