Yale Commercial MO5305LN626LC 5300LN Series Standard Duty Lever Lock, Satin Chrome
Item #: MO5305LN626LC by Yale Commercial
UPC #: 049306212465
2-3/4", 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner
ANSI, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", 1-1/4" Lip, Square Corner
ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
Conventional Less Cylinder
1 3/4" - 2"
5300LN SeriesCertified Cylindrical Lever Locks
The 5300LN Series Cylindrical Lever Lock is a reliable Grade 2 cylindrical lockset that boasts innovative design and construction features. The Free Wheeling lever mechanism helps to resist against vandalism, while the adjustable door thickness feature makes for easy installation. Protected by a five year warranty and a lifetime warranty against lever sag and spring breakage, you can rely on the 5300LN to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
With innovative features in an affordable lock, Yale Works for You℠.
As part of their promise to provide innovative solutions to their customers, certain ASSA ABLOY Group brands offer the MicroShield® technology, a silverbased antimicrobial coating designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
MicroShield® is a registered trademark of Yale Security Inc., an ASSA ABLOY Group company.
- Designed to withstand everyday use and resist damage and vandalism
- Variety of functions, trims, finishes and keying options for ultimate installation flexibility
- Five year mechanical warranty plus a lifetime warranty against lever sag and lever spring breakage
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified for long life and durability
- Free Wheeling lever mechanism prevents vandalism and reduces lock maintenance
- Adjustable door thickness mechanism
- Heavy duty torsion spring prevents lever sag throughout product's lifetime
- Thrubolts solidly through the door, providing greater strength and stability
- Available with a wide range of cylinder options
- Available in 23 functions (including electrified), 12 standard finishes and 3 lever designs
- ADA compliant for ease of accessibility
- 2-3/4" standard
- Adjustable for doors 1-3/4" to 2"
- Non-handed, field reversible
- 2-3/4" backset, 1/2" throw
- ANSI strike 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Certified Grade 2, ANSI/BHMA A156.2
- Listed for 3 hour fire doors
- Certified, check local codes
- 5 years
- Bright Brass, Clear Coated
- Satin Brass, Clear Coated
- Satin Brass, Blackened, Satin Relieved, Clear Coated
- Satin Bronze, Clear Coated
- Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze - equivalent
- Satin Bronze, Blackened, and Satin Relieved, Clear Coated
- Satin Nickel Plated, Blackened, Satin Relieved, Clear Coated
- Bright Chrome Plated
- Satin Chrome Plated*
- Black Painted
- Black Suede Powder Coat
- White Suede Powder Coat
- *Finish available with MicroShield® antimicrobial coating. Add YMS suffix to order MicroShield antimicrobial coating.
- MicroShield coating may vary finish color from architectural standards. MicroShield is not intended as a substitute for traditional infection control programs such as hand hygiene or use of disinfectants. Coated products must still be cleaned to ensure the surfaces will be free of destructive microbes. Yale makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the efficacy of MicroShield.