30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- ANSI / BHMA A156.2 Grade 2
- ANSI/BHMA Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Backset The 4600(LN) series cylindrical locksets are available with a 2-3/4" (70mm) standard or 2-3/8" (60mm) optional backset.
- UL Fire Rated Up to 3 Hours
- Adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- Door thickness Adjustable for doors 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm).
- Universal Front for Both Flat and Beveled Door Edges
- Installation Fits ANSI/BHMA A156.115, which covers Hardware Preparation in Steel Doors and Frames and ANSI/BHMA A156.115-W for Wood Doors with Wood or Steel Frames.
- Latchbolts 2-3/4" (70mm) backset, 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt deadlocking or plain supplied standard. See page 6 for optional latchbolts.
- Non Handed
- Strikes ANSI strike 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" (124mm x 32mm x 32mm) lip to center supplied standard for lever. T-Strike 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/4" (70mm x 29mm x 32mm) lip to center supplied standard for knob. See page 7 for optional strikes.
- Warranty The 4600(LN) series cylindrical locks carry a three-year mechanical warranty
- Through-bolts 4600LN cylindrical lever locks are supplied with optional through-bolts. Installation of through-bolts is at the discretion of the installer.
- Fire listings 4600(LN) series locksets are UL - cUL listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours.
1-1/4" Curved Lip
4600(LN) Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock, Monroe Lever (MO), Storeroom or Closet Function, Single Cylinder, Satin Chrome
Ideal for commercial applications.
Ideal choice for a wide variety of grade 2 commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required at an economical price.