30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” standard. Thin door adapter kit (A30775-000-00) available for doors thinner than 1-3/4”, please specify door thickness.
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard. 2-3/8” also available. Link (A22161-005-10) available for 5” backset.
- Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
- Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by threaded mounting nuts. Completely preassembled outer trim and inner spindle assembly are through-bolted over chassis using (2) 10-32 screws. Adding rose and lever to inner spindle assembly completes installation.
- Handing: Locks are non-handed.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on conventional cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.
- Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over pressure cast rose inserts which are through-bolted through door. Levers are pressure cast (solid levers–no inserts) material finished to match mating parts.
- Latches: 9/16” bolt projection, UL listed with latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners standard. 3/4” projection, UL listed latch with 2-3/4” backset also available. Adjustable front standard.
- Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.
- Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
- Electrified Functions: Available in 24 VDC .185 AMP.
F86 - Storeroom
Full size/large format interchangeable core
Schlage FSIC Less Core
3-1/2 In. Diameter
D - Dane
Storeroom Lock, Schlage FSIC Prep, Dane Lever, Satin Chrome
Simply put, the Falcon T Series lock is the most versatile lockset in the industry. This extra heavy duty lock can accept any manufacturer's cylinder, and the cylinder can easily be removed for quick re-keying. Redesigned with a compression spring behind the cylinder, the T Series is now stronger than ever and lever sag has been virtually eliminated. This adaptable lock is well suited for either new construction or retrofit use in buildings as varied as multi-family, retail, institutional and government/military.
Can accept any manufacturer's cylinder, and the cylinder can easily be removed for quick, easy re-keying.
Cylinders: Drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers available when specified, at no cost. 7-pin cylinders also available. Cylinder assemblies removable to rekey. Also available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable core cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard. Interchangeable core design is available for small format (SFIC) and large format for most manufacturers.