CRL TLK12 TAPER-LOC Installation/Removal Tool Kit for Glass Railing and Windscreen Systems
Item #: TLK12 by Taper-Loc
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Works with All of CRL's TAPER-LOC® Systems and Components, Including TAPER-LOC® "X", "X1" and "XA"
- Features Integrated Torque Wrench Designed for Precise Lock-Up Force
- Supports All Mounting Methods
- Reduces Installation Time by 50%
- Easily Allows You to Remove, Adjust or Replace Glass Panels
- Can Be Used with Monolithic Tempered and Laminated Tempered Glass
- U.S. Patent Numbers 8,122,654 and 8,201,366; Commonwealth of Australia Patent Numbers 2008207524 and 2012202256
14 Lb (6.35kg)
The Installation/Removal Tool is used for tightening TAPER-LOC® Tapers in the channel of the Base Shoe. It has an Integrated Torque Wrench that applies the precise lock-up force necessary to set the glass panels. Simply set in place and turn the wrench until a clicking sound is heard. This assures the Tapers have been locked together. It can also remove all models of TAPER-LOC® Tapers when glass panels need to be reset or replaced. You can also use the Tool for Base Shoe that has been recessed into the floor by switching the standard Compression Blades (blue) with the longer Recessed Blades (red), both included. The Tool Kit comes with the Integrated Torque Wrench, a Glass Railing Setting Tool for Monolithic Glass, a Laminated Glass Setting Tool, a pair of Glass Setting Roller Blocks, three sets of color-coded Blades (yellow, red, and blue), matching Pusher Plates, and Instructions, all in a Molded Carrying Case.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.