Roll over image to zoom in
Watts 0556016 Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve, 40XL-5, psi 150, 3/4 in., Lead Free Bronze/Copper Metallic
Item #: 0556016 by Watts Water Technologies, Inc
UPC #: 098268432510
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Temperature and Pressures Valve
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Lead free brass
This 3/4 in. lead free automatic reseating temperature and pressure relief valve with a 5 in. thermostat is installed directly in tank tappings and is used in commercial applications to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection for hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters. It features lead free brass construction with NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, thermo-bonded coated thermostat, tamper resistant bonnet screws, automatic reseating feature, and test lever. The temperature relief is 210 degrees F (99 degrees C) and the pressure relief is 150 psi.
- Lead free cast body
- Tamper resistant bonnet screws
- 5 in. thermostat length
- Non-mechanical seat to disc alignment
- Temperature relief is 210Â°F (99Â°C)
- Pressure relief is set at 150 psi
- Unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating
- Thermostat is installed directly in tank tapping
- 3/4 in. NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections
- ASME Rated, ANSI Z21.22, Design certified and listed by CSA
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.