30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Available from All U.S. and Canadian Service Centers
- Our Best Selling Drill Machine
- For Use with Diamond, Steel or Brass Tube Drills, as Well as Spearpoint and Prismatic Drills
- Non-Skid Rubber Leg Caps Add Stability and Minimize Vibration
- Heavy-Duty, 4 Amp Variable Speed Motor with Ball-Type Thrust Bearings
- Compound Action Handle for Easy Lifting
- Lubricated Sealed Bearings to Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Heavy-Duty, 6 Amp Variable Speed Motor with Ball-Type Thrust Bearings
- Variable Speed Adjustment Up to 1400 RPM
- Dual Adjustment System for Quick and Micro Depth Adjustments to Reduce Chipping of the Glass
- Self-Drilling Design Eliminates the Need for Operator Applied Pressure
- Variable Speed Adjustment Up to 1300 RPM
- Carrying Tote Handle Also Adds to Stability During Drilling
Max Drill Diameter
6 in (152.4 mm)
Maximum Drill Diameter
6" (152 mm)
CUSTOMERS SHOULD RETURN PREPAID TO OUR FACILITY FOR EVALUATION, IF FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE, CRL WILL EITHER REPAIR OR REPLACE AT OUR DISCRETION. IF THE UNIT WAS ABUSED BY USER, WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY. ALL EQUIPMENT DEFECTS OR PARTS TO BE EVALUATED FIRST, TO DETERMINE IF DEFECTIVE OR ABUSED BY USER. IN GENERAL, CRL SHOULD NOT AUTOMATICALLY SWAP FOR A NEW UNIT WITHOUT PROPER EVALUATION.
It is completely portable so it can be used at the shop or on the jobsite. It plugs into any 110V AC circuit. The drill can easily be positioned directly over any area to be drilled. The non-skid rubber leg caps hold the machine firmly to the drilling surface. It has a heavy-duty motor with a 1/2" ball bearing supported chuck to eliminate wobble.
Quick adjustment pre-sets the desired drilling depth slightly less than the thickness of the glass, stopping within a fraction of an inch of the bottom surface, so that the last little bit may be drilled slowly, to reduce chipping of the glass. This is extremely important when drilling mirrors.
Variable speed adjustment allows for use with most Tube Drills (Brass, Steel or Diamond Types) along with Spearpoint Drills. Our Prismatic Carbide Tipped Drills can only be used at a reduced speed. The CRL2 comes complete with a chuck key and 8' (2.4 m) power cord.
NOTE: We recommend using our Cat. No. GF1 Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt Device on all Glass Drilling Machines. Important Notes: Always wear the proper safety gear including gloves and eye protection when drilling glass. Work should be performed on a flat, horizontal surface. A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter must be used when using any type of electric tool in conjunction with water or coolant. Failure to follow any of these precautions can result in operator injury. 90 day limited manufacture warranty. NOTE: Motors for the CRL Drill Machine are not all the same use different types of brushes. Catalog number CRL2BRUSHES type are for motors using brushes with a black plastic holder surrounding a brass tube on three sides. Customers with CRL2 motors having brushes with holders made of all brass should order catalog number 869734. They will receive the brush (carbon piece) only, not the entire holder with brush.