30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Access Control Part/Accessory
The BATMotion Sensor
The BAT sensor is a microwave motion sensor using Dopler effect radar technology. Used for primary or secoundary activation on automatic pedstrian doors. It may be paired along with any of our swinging, sliding, folding and revolving doors. Easily switches between a wide or narrow detetion pattern and offers several horizontal and vertical angle adjustments to allow total flexibility to conform to any environment or application.Features & Benefits: State of the Art "DRO" Technology:
- Reliable detection of people and vehicles
- Prevents premature clossing of door due to slow
- Reduces fright factor that leads to frivolous lawsuits
- For maximum energy conservation savings
- Swinging doors
- Sliding doors
- Balanced sliding doors
- Revolving doors
- The BAT sensor is capable of providing a wide or narrow detection pattern based upon the antenna selection.
- Wide: 15'W -7'D Narrow: 6 1/2'W - 13'D Max
- An offset pattern can be achieved by rotating antennamleftmor right.
- One-way I Unidirectional capability
- Two-way/ Bidirectional capability
- Relay contact: NO/NC
- Micro-Motion detection capable
- 24.075 - 24.175 GHZ
- < 20 dbm
- 12-36 VDC / 12-28 VAC
- < 1w
- Dry contact normally open (N .0.)
- or normally closed (N.C.)
- 48 Volts AC/ DC
- Max. 0.5A AC/ lA DC (resistive)
- Standard 2.5" per second
- (6 cm, per second)
- Vertical: 0' to 90'
- Horizontal: -30' to 30'
- 7' (2.1m) standard
- 13' (4m) maximum
- NEMA 35 (IP54)
- -4°F to 131°F
- (-20°C to 55°C)
- 4 7/8" (W) x 2 1/2" (H) x 2 1/4" (D)
- (123 mm x 65mm x 58mm)
- 4.6 ounces
- US: Compliant with FCC regulation S, part 15.
- Canada: Contains IC approved component.
- Polycarbonate (PC), ABS
- 6ft (2m)