Roll over image to zoom in
US Stove 6041I Corn and Pellet Fireplace Insert Stove, 27-3/4 in W, 31 in D, 23-3/4 in H, 2200 sq-ft Heating, Steel
Item #: 6041I by US STOVE CO
UPC #: 012685604114
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Five heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs for up to 52,000 BTUs
- Five blower speed settings allow easy adjustment to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Large ceramic glass window with integrated air wash
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Front controlled manual damper allows for fine tuning your alternative fuels
6041I STOVE PELLET 52000BTU
Includes: 60 lb Hopper
First introduced in 2001 as our first multi-fuel stove, The American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains and processed palletized silage with just a few simple adjustments. The American Harvest is mobile home approved if used with a with use of fresh air kit and is extremely easy to install. Pellet heaters work by using a software driven control board to precisely deliver a predetermined amount of fuel from the hopper into a burn chamber. An electric heating element, used only in startup, heats the pellets until they ignite. The combustion blower forces air through the burn chamber and once ignited, it provides an active combustion of the pellets resulting in very little ash. The exhaust and heat pass through one side of air chambers where on the other side, the variable speed room blower gathers the heat and distributes this through the room. This entire process results in a very clean burning, efficient heating machine for your home.