Roll over image to zoom in
U.S. TRENCH DRAIN 83320 Deep Series Black Replacement Grate to suit 5.4 in. W x 5.4 in. D x 39.4 in. L Trench and Channel Drain
Item #: 83320 by U.S. TRENCH DRAIN
UPC #: 854942008316
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- 4-ton vehicle rating when attached to US TRENCH DRAIN deep series channel and correctly set in concrete
- Easy clip together design
- Easily removable grate for cleaning
- Made from light-weight, recycled UV stabilized poly propylene polymer
- Included 1 grate compatible with US TRENCH DRAIN black compact series
- Perfect for all applicable uses
- Deep Series Trenches & Accessories are not compatible with Compact Series items
39 1/4 in
Deep Series Trench Drain Grate Only; its concave design is ideal for accepting large quantities of water and when used with a deep channel. It is perfect for high water flow areas in landscape water drainage projects for deviating rainfall water and other flowing and stagnant water on a property where lots of water collects and pools adjacent to homes or at the bottom of sloped areas or simply anywhere, yard water drainage projects for removing water in everything from small grassed residential suburban properties to massive acres of land and farm areas, patio water drainage projects to remove water from entertaining areas, pool water drainage to collect excess water that spills outside the pool, and commercial water drainage in everything from outside of office buildings to inside of factories. Concave grates are ideal for distributing weight to the edges while driving across and the larger slats accept the largest quantities of water, yet still allow easy walking across. This Trench drain system is visually appealing due to its sturdy, sleek construction and will add to the aesthetic of any surroundings. Accessories include end caps, adapter pieces, converter pieces 90-degree corner pieces, tee pieces, catch basins, narrow pits, and stormwater.