Von Duprin SS9875L-BE-17-F 3 US15 LHR Von Duprin Mortise Exit Devices Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated
Item #: SS9875L-BE-17-F 3 US15 LHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Device Functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device Lengths: 3' – 2' 4" to 3' (711 mm to 914 mm) door size 4' – 2' 10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) door size
- Device centerline from finished door: 39-13/16" (1011 mm) 39-11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8" (203 mm x 70 mm x 60 mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57 mm x 57 mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3-13/16" (97 mm); Pushbar depressed – 3-1/16" (78 mm)
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1-3/4" (44 mm) and 2-1/4" (57 mm) thick metal or wood doors.
Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated
Left Hand Reverse
Grade 1 Mortise Exit Bar for Wood Doors, 36" Device, Fire Rated, Passage Function, 17 Lever with Escutcheon Trim, Signal Switch, Less Dogging, Emergency Exit Only, Push to Open & Sound Alarm Touchbar, Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated Finish, Left Hand Reverse
9875/9975 Mortise lock device for all types of single or double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4 3â4" (121mm). The 7500 Mortise lock is equipped with a 3â4" (19mm) anti-friction latch bolt which is field reversible without removing the lock from the door. It has a non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
Fire exit mortise lock devices with a smooth mechanism case.
The 9875 Series is for all types of single or double doors and is UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2008 Grade 1. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" (121mm).