Roll over image to zoom in
Watts 0590715 Automatic Vent Valve, 1/8 in. Male NPT Connection, Brass Body, Silicone Rubber Seal
Item #: 0590715 by Watts Water Technologies, Inc
UPC #: 098268373622
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Factory Set Pressure (PSI)
1.45 - 150
Inlet Connection Size
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
This 1/8 in. automatic air vent valve is used in commercial and residential hydronic heating applications to provide automatic air venting for hot or cold water distribution systems. It consists of a brass body construction with male NPT connection, brass cover, air vent with silicone rubber seal, polyethylene float with valve plug, and automatic vent. It has a high temperature rating and is ideal for use with glycol systems or for use as an anti-vacuum device. It can also be installed to permit the separation and dispersal of air while fluid is circulating in the system. It can be disassembled for inspection and cleaning. The maximum pressure is 150 psi (10 BAR).
- Body and cover are brass construction
- Air vent with silicon rubber seal
- Float is high temperature resistant polyethylene
- Suitable for use with glycol systems
- Can be disassembled for inspection and cleaning
- Provides automatic air venting for hot or cold water distribution systems
- Purge air that may be in the water system
- Minimum working pressure is 1.45 psi
- Maximum working pressure is 150 psi
- Temperature range is 33 to 240Â°F
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.