- Door Types Metal Doors, 1-3/4" (44mm) minimum thickness.
- For doors over 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, specify thickness and order as 31- 4-1/2" (114mm) minimum stile width
- Rails are available in 4 sizes, use door width to determine size needed.
- Rails will be factory cut to size, if door width is supplied
- E Rail for 24" to 32" door widths, No cutting required for 32" door
- F Rail for 33" to 36" door widths, No cutting required for 36" door
- J Rail for 37" to 42" door widths, No cutting required for 42" door
- G Rail for 43" to 48" door widths, No cutting required for 48" door
- Strike 650 Top Strike & 606 Bottom Strike (Panic and Fire Rated)
- Dogging Feature Hex key dogging standard on non fired rated devices; specify 16- for cylinder dogging (#41 cylinder supplied)
- Electric Options AL- Alarm
- BT- Beacon™
- PL- SARGuide™ Photoluminescent Coated
- TL- SARGuide™ Illuminated Touchpad
- 53- LX Latchbolt Monitor
- 54- Outside Lever Monitoring
- 55- Request-to-Exit Signal - Rail Monitoring
- 56- Remote Latch Retraction
- 57- Delay Egress & Electromagnets
- 58- Electric Dogging
- 59- Electroguard – Self Contained Delayed Egress
- Mounting Fasteners Supplied standard with machine screws
- Top Bolt: Stainless steel
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 41" (1041mm) for Standard Applications, 38" (965mm) for elementary schools and to meet local accessibility standards when a 100 Series Auxiliary Control is used
- Door/Opening Height: Must be specified - 120" (3048mm) Max Door Opening
- 96" max door height for HC and WS options
- Center Case Dimensions: 8-3/8" (213mm) x 2-5/8" (67mm)
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3" (76mm), Pushbar Depressed – 2-1/8" (54mm)
Satin Stainless Steel
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
33 In. to 36 In.
Must be Specified
B - Lever
Concealed Vertical Rod
Minimum Stile Size
Wide Stile Pushpad
Trim Part No.
713-4 ETB LHRB 26D
Left Hand Reverse
Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device, Classroom, With Lever Trim, 36", Wood Doors, Satin Stainless Steel
The Sargent 80 Series exit devices are ideal for environments that require strong and durable security solutions that will last the life of the building. Available in rim, mortise, surface vertical and concealed vertical rod configurations, these exit devices easily exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements for cycle and strength. With modular construction and few moving parts, the 80 Series devices are maintenance-free and provide unsurpassed security for any facility. Plus, options are available for unique applications including delayed egress, alarmed exit and electric latch retraction making these exit devices the go-to product in your building.
The Sargent 8600 Series provides simplicity, strength, and durability.
The 8600 Series is designed for standard width stile applications on hollow metal doors and has both single and double door applications.