CRL GCB90W White 90 Degree Traditional Style Glass-to-Glass Clamp
Item #: GCB90W by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm) Thick Glass
- Used to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass for Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Solid Brass
- A Nice Option to More Traditional U-Channel, in that the Clamps Help the Appearance of an 'All-Glass' Look
- Glass Fabrication Required to Accommodate Clamps
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
Width Each Leg
1-3/4 in (44 mm)
Standard 90 Degree
Our solid brass Traditional Glass Clamps are designed to secure glass panels in contemporary shower enclosures. They assist in maintaining the frameless appearance, and provide a clean looking alternative to U-Channel. All Traditional Clamps feature solid brass construction and a variety of finishes to match our complete line of Shower Door Hinges. Appropriate mounting screws and one set of clear gaskets are included with each Clamp. Extra Cat. No. UCG77 Clear Gaskets may be ordered separately.
Materials: Solid Brass or Stainless Steel
Glass Thickness Range: 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm)
Hole Diameter Required: 5/8" or 3/4" (16 or 19 mm) Each Panel
Includes: Gaskets and Wood Screw for wall mount application.
NOTE: An additional set of gaskets is required for 5/16" (8 mm) glass (Cat. No. UCG77).