30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Available in Mill Aluminum or White Powder Paint Finishes (Cladding on Special Order)
- Fabricated Corners and Intersections
- Flanged – for Drop Ceiling Installations
- Track is Pre-Drilled for 3/8" (10 mm) Fasteners at 24" (610 mm) Center-to-Center Spacing
- Available in Two Stock Length Sizes; 120" (3.05 m) and 240" (6.10 m), Plus Splices for Roller Access
6" (152.4 mm)
Roller Access Splice should be located in front of the first parking intersection. Important Notes: STRUCTURAL DISCLAIMER - All customers who in any way utilize this product are solely responsible to consult a structural engineer to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use and site conditions. All installers must be qualified and have professional knowledge about compliance with local, state and federal regulations, safety factors, and the appropriate choice of fixing material and procedures. Each Splice is provided with four each 12" (305 mm) sliding keys to aid in aligning and securing the splice in place, and to allow for future roller removal if necessary. Splices should be located in front of the first parking intersection.