Wood's Powr-Grip Vacuum Lifting Tools
Founded in 1946 in Wolf Point, Montana.
Global leader in vacuum lifting tools and equipment.
Product lines include hand-held vacuum cups, below-the-hook vacuum lifters, and vacuum mounting cups. Products help lift, hold, and position materials such as glass, plastics, engine valves, sheet metal, solid surfacing, laminates, stone slabs, and appliances.
Focuses on the design, manufacture, and distribution of tools and equipment that improve efficiency, enhance safety, and lower costs.
Products distributed in nearly 50 countries.
Vacuum cups and below-the-hook vacuum lifters have become standard tools in the glass industry.
Wood's Powr-Grip vacuum cups help you move glass panels, hard-to-handle appliances and other awkward loads, while protecting both the material and the operator from damage. Powr-Grip's
patented red-line indicator shows when a vacuum cup is securely
attached to the material -- and will alert you if the vacuum level
- CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® Single Channel DC Vacuum Lifting Frame - For Flat Material$4,774.29
- CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® 9" Vacuum Cup$141.92
- CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® 10" Vacuum Cup$147.49
- CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® 9" Vacuum Cups with Concave Rubber Pad$146.42
- CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® 8" Vacuum Cup$126.68