30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 1-7/8” doors. Locks for thicker doors also available. Consult factory.
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard. 2-3/8” also available.
- Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel. XC Series available with all internal parts of stainless steel or other nonferrous materials.
- Attachment: Locks secured to door by threaded collars. Inner collar tightened by special wrench furnished with each lock. Outer rose contains locking plate to prevent unauthorized removal.
- Handing: Specify hand of door when ordering. Field reversible.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on standard cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with other keyways and some competitor keyways. See pages 9-10.
- Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, installed over wrought steel reinforcing plates. Knobs are brass, bronze or stainless steel secured by a steel knob retainer which cannot be depressed when lock has been locked. See individual designs on pages 5-6 for details.
- Latches: 9/16” bolt projection, UL Listed for A-label applications. Standard latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners to accommodate beveled or flat front doors. 3/4” projection, UL Listed latch with 2-3/4” backset also available.
- Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 standard door frame preparation standard. Consult Options and Accessories section for other strike sizes and configurations.
- Screws: Furnished with combination wood/machine screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1.
- UL: 3 hour A label.
F86 - Storeroom
H - Hana
Y - York
Storeroom Lock, Hana Knob, York Rose, Satin Chrome
When you need a tough, reliable lock that can also withstand the corrosive conditions of a marine environment you need a Falcon X Series lock with our stainless steel (SS) construction. The SS option provides a stainless steel and nonferrous constructed chassis that, when paired with stainless steel trim, provides a Grade 1 lock that is resistant to corrosion when exposed to moisture and salt. This full knob line features an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying. Our interchangeable cores are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. And they're backed by one of the best names in the business.
Features an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying.
Cylinders: Drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers available when specified, at no cost. 7-pin cylinders available in Hana design. Cylinder assemblies removable to rekey or change hand of lock. Also available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable core cylinders–Elite and Troy designs. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard.