Roll over image to zoom in
Sioux Chief 930-15201601 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Brass MIP x FIP Hex Bushing
Item #: 930-15201601 by Sioux Chief
UPC #: 042805446782
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Fitting 2 size
MIP X FIP
Product Width (in.)
Inlet Diameter (in.)
Product Height (in.)
0.5 in. x 0.325 in.
Product Length (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Fitting 1 size
Pipe or Fitting Product Type
Fittings & Connectors
Fitting or Connector Type
Durable, lead-free brass is an excellent choice, with all tapered pipe threads manufactured to highest quality standards and tolerances. Lead-free brass is not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surfaces of pipes and pipe and plumbing fittings and fixtures. This pipe fitting is easy to use for both contractors and the do-it-yourselfer.
- Ideal for use with copper, brass, iron pipe on oil, natural gas, water and air lines
- Tapered pipe threads are manufactured to exacting quality and standards
- Manufactured to industry standards for lead-free pipe fittings
- Not for underground use
- Recommended for use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- Commonly used on oil, natural gas, water and air lines
www.p65warnings.ca.gov: This product contains lead known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.