30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Limited 1 Year
Limited 1 Year
Plumbing Part Type
These Danco beveled faucet washers can help you repair your leaky faucet. Replacing the seals on the faucet stem will create a better seal and help prevent water leaks. Faucets usually have one or more o-rings that prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out o-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture. Stopping the leak saves both water and energy. This O-Ring Kit comes with 45 beveled washers that have a variety of the most used o-rings on the market.
- Helps prevent leaks in multiple applications such as drip leaks in faucets
- Provides a better seal which helps prevent leaks
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- Will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86F to 248F (-30C to 120C)
- Kit includes 5 each of the following o-rings: #40(3/4 in. O.D. x 5/8 in. I.D.), #12 (13/16 in. O.D. x 5/8 in. I.D.), #67 (13/16 in. O.D. x 11/16 in. I.D.), #30 (7/8 in. O.D. x 3/4 in. I.D.), #13 (7/8 in. O.D. x 11/16 in. I.D.), #14 (15/16 in. O.D. x 3/4 in. I.D.), #15 (1 in. O.D. x 3/4 in. I.D.), #17 (1 1/16 in. O.D. x 7/8 in. I.D.), #18 (1 3/16 in. O.D. x 15/16 in. I.D.)
- Package comes as a kit with variety of medium o-rings
This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.