Roll over image to zoom in
Weld-On 10244 16 oz. ABS 773 Low VOC Cement in Black
Item #: 10244 by IPS Corporation
UPC #: 012181102442
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
1 Year Limited Warranty
Weld-On 773 ABS Solvent Cement delivers high-strength bonding and stability that contractors can rely on for a variety of ABS piping installations. This black ABS pipe cement creates a deep, fusion between all classes and schedules of rigid ABS pipes and fittings with an interference fit up to an 8-inch diameter. Weld-On 773 ABS cement is great for plumbing applications, such as DWV (drain, waste, and vent) systems and sewers, as well as electrical conduits and foam core pipes. Thanks to its medium-bodied viscosity and fast relative set time, this ABS solvent cement applies smoothly and sets rapidly to facilitate efficient ABS welding. A preferred choice of contractors worldwide, Weld-On solvent cements are recognized globally for their industry-leading strength and ease-of-use. Commonly referred to as ABS glue, ABS solvent cement fuses pipes and fittings at the molecular level for a durable, high-contact, and long-lasting joint. Choose from a wide selection of Weld-On solvent cements to find the product that is perfect for your application.
- Medium-bodied, fast-setting, low-VOC ABS cement for all classes and schedules with interference fit through 8" (200 mm) diameter
- Medium-bodied, high-strength black ABS cement applies smoothly and sets quickly
- Low-VOC formula reduces solvent emissions for a better working environment
- Compatible with all rigid ABS pipes and fittings up to 8 inches
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A, ASTM D2235, NSF/ANSI 14, performance specifications; contributes toward satisfying Indoor Environmental Quality credits (IEQ credit 4.1) for LEED v4
- Fast setting, high strength ABS solvent cement