- Standard 4010 series closer is shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See Options tab for options.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”.
- Non-sized cylinder (4011) adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Closer mounts hinge side, specify right or left swinging door.
- Corner brackets available. See Options tab for options.
- 4011 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only.
- The 4010 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Degree Hold Open
Cold Weather Fluid
Adj. 1 to 5
With Hold Open
Regular Arm Door Closer, Delayed Action, Left Hand, Aluminum
The 4010 is LCN's best performing heavy duty surface door closer designed for institutional and other high traffic applications.
The 4010 is tge best performing heavy duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
The Surface mounted 4000 Series LCN closers feature a very modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance and are designed for high traffic settings.