Roll over image to zoom in
Adams Rite 4085-01-IB 4085 Header Bolt (Pairs of Doors Only)
Item #: 4085-01-IB by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
For Use With
MS1850S, MS1850S-050, MS1850SN, MS1850SN-050, MS1950, MS1950-050 Series Deadlocks
The 4085 Header Bolt is Mounted in the Inactive Leaf; 30" to 52" Cylinder Height, 84" Door; Header Bolt Size 1/2" x 1-1/2"; Housed in 1-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 5/8" Case
Hole Center to Center
Rod Guide; Screws; Header Strike
Alternate Part Number-1
Latch Bolt Type
4085 Header Bolt provides top-of-door third locking point for pairs of doors when working in conjunction with an MS® pivoted bolt deadlock and 4015 Threshold Bolt in the active leaf.Function:
- Designed to add a top-of-door third locking point for pairs of doors when used in conjunction with a pivoted bolt MS® deadlock and 4015 Threshold Bolt in the active leaf
- The 4085 Header Bolt is mounted in the inactive leaf
- This additional bolt, triggered bythe pivoted MS® bolt, expands in a scissor-like action to center itself in its strike as it rises. This action saves the key holder from the difficulty of lining up the doors with three separate strikes, even if doors are misaligned due to faulty installation or settling
- The 4085 Header Bolt can be added to any basic MS1850S, MS1850SN, MS1950 Series deadlock with the 4015 Threshold Bolt for a Maximum Security three-point locking solution
- 1/2" x 1 1/2" (12.7 mm x 38.1 mm) expanding bolt with 5/8" (15.9 mm) throw. Housed in 1 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 5/8" (38.1 mm x 69.9 mm x 15.9 mm) case.
- Minor adjustment of rod length is accomplished by turning nylon rod end.
- Packed separately with rod guide, screws, and header strike
- MS1850S, MS1850S-050, MS1850SN, MS1850SN-050, MS1950, MS1950-050 Series DeadlocksNot applicable to 7/8" backset locks.