30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
FIP x FIP
This vacuum breaker prevents contamination of the potable water due to back siphon-age. A integrated freeze protection relief valve serves to reduce the possibility of damage due to intermittent freezing conditions. The modular check valve cartridge provides a capture stainless steel spring, a replaceable seat, and a reversible silicone seat disc.
- Shut off valve have stainless steel handles for superior corrosion resistance
- Low pressure loss documented by an independent approval agencies
- Unique canopy that makes detachment a breeze
- Test cocks located for easy draining
- Chloramine resistant elastomers
- Stainless steel internal spring for superior corrosion resistance and longevity
- USC approved
- Can be installed in the vertical or horizontal position
- Designed, cast, manufactured, assembled and tested in south Carolina
- Female pipe thread connections for ease of installation in any application
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi/temperature range: 33Â°F to 140Â°F
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.