30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
FIP x FIP
Corrosion Resistant, Lead Free
This item with threaded connections is designed to prevent the back flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to back siphon-age and or backpressure. It has top mounted test cocks for easy testing. Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Shut off valve have stainless steel handles for superior corrosion resistance
- Low pressure loss documented by an independent approval agencies
- Captured stainless steel springs
- Top mounted test cocks for easy testing
- Chloramine resistant elastomers
- Stainless steel internal spring for superior corrosion resistance and longevity
- USC approved
- Can be installed in the vertical or horizontal position
- Designed, cast, manufactured, assembled and tested in south Carolina
- Female pipe thread connections for ease of installation in any application
- Maximum working pressure: 175 psi /temperature range: 33Â°F to 180Â°F
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.