Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Non-handed design provides greater flexibility
- Strike box is adjustable to compensate for misalignment of the door or frame
- Two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing § ANSI 156.5 Grade 1, 1500 lb hold force rated
- UL1034 burglary-resistant and UL10C electric strike for fire door
- Six finishes available to suite with existing hardware
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 24 VDC standard with 12 VDC and AC operation optional
- Meets BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and strength
- Static strength 1300 lbs § Dynamic strength 70 ft-labs
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
Rim Exit Devices
9 In. X 1-5/8 In.
Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure)
Metal, Aluminum or Wood
Electric Strike, for Rim Exit Device, 24VDC, Fail Secure, Satin Brass
The Von Duprin 6100 Series is a heavy duty, stainless steel electric strike that is UL1034 listed and meets ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and designed to withstand abuse. The 6112 is designed for rim exit devices in single door applications.
Reliable, durable, and secure.
The 6100 Series is designed to withstand abuse. Its heavy-duty stainless steel construction is fully UL1034 and UL10C Listed and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, 1500 lb hold force rated.