Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin 6400 US32D Fail Secure 12V / 24V DC Electric Strike, Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Item #: 6400 US32D by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Built to Last with Heavy Duty Materials
- Modular design fits cylindrical and nearly any mortise lock
- Most Von Duprin Parts Are Made For a Specific Finish
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction in BHMA 630 satin finish
- Non Handed
- Vertical adjustments allow for alignment with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches
- Horizontal adjustment of up to 1⁄8” improves fit on tight door preps § Can accommodate up to 1” deadbolt (for night latch only)
- Most Von Duprin Parts Are Made For a Specific Series
- Limited 5 Year Mechanical and 1 Year Electrical Warranty
- Field selectable voltage 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC
- Plug-in voltage connectors are included for ease of installation and removal during strike servicing
- Optional plug-in latchbolt monitor can be added in the field
- Non-handed, unique internal solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
- Low current draw (0.19 amps @ 24 VDC)
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors
- 3-hour fire-rated to UL 10C (fail secure only)
- UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1, 1500 lbs static strength § Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 2,000,000 cycles
Approved for Commercial Use
exit device type
Cylindrical and Mortise Locks
Satin Stainless Steel
Field Selectable (Safe/Secure)
375mA at 12VDC, 190mA at 24VDC
Flat Face, Square Corners
4-7/8 In. X 1-1/4 In.
Metal, Aluminum or Wood
Satin Stainless Steel
For Use With
Cylindrical and Nearly Any Mortise Lock
1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
Interior or Exterior Doors With Hollow Metal, Aluminum, or Wood Frames
UL 1034 Listed; 3-Hour Fire-Rated to UL 10C; UL 294 Listed
Vertical Adjustments; Horizontal Adjustment of Up to 1/8"; Optional Plug-in Latchbolt Monitor can be Added in the Field; Non-Handed; Unique Internal Solenoid Design Prevents Keeper From Heating Up
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel
1500 (Static); 70 (Dynamic) lb; ft-lb
0.375A at 12VDC; 0.190A at 24VDC; 0.280 - 0.565 at 12-24VAC
Plug-in Voltage Connectors
Electric Strike, for Mortise or Cylindrical Locks, Modular Design, 12/24VDC, Satin Stainless Steel
The Von Duprin 6400 is a modular electric strike designed for mortise and cylindrical locks. This verasatile strike allows the installer to insert and lock in the deadbolt keeper or plug and deadlatch ramp anywhere within' it's 3-1/8 In. vertical opening to fit the latch positionand functional needs. This, combined with a 1/8 In. horizontal adjustment, makes this strike a good fit for installations where misalignmnet or a tight fit are a problem.
Designed to be modular and highly configurable to fit nearly any mortise or cylindrical lock.
As a 3-hour UL 10C listed strike, the 6400 Series is intended as a fail-secure only solution for fire-rated openings. Its durability and quality are shown by its UL 1034 listing, heavy-duty stainless steel construction and over 2,000,000 cycles endurance testing.