Roll over image to zoom in
H.B. Ives COR7G US26D 7" Gravity Coordinator Arm Satin Chrome Finish
Item #: COR7G US26D by IVES
UPC #: 400654016110
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Part of the Schlage Family of Products
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Made with Durable Materials
- Easy Installation
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Brass or Bronze
1 Year From Date of Purchase.
Aluminium Bottle Contents
Alternate Part Number-1
8-32 X 1" FPHMS
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Type 21B; UL Listed for Fire Doors
Gravity Action Arm and Door Bracket are Adjustable on the Job for Ease of Installation; Nylon Roller on Short Arm Glides Smoothly Over Door Bracket and Strike, Ensuring Silent Operation
Pairs of Doors With Astragal on Active Door Up to 4ft or With Astragal on Inactive Door Up to 3ft4" or With Astragal on Both Doors Up to 2ft10"
- The COR Series coordinators are designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other
- All COR units function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf.
- All COR units do not function correctly with swingclear hinges. Consult factory when used with 3/4" offset pivots.
- All COR units are equipped with an adjustable override feature which allows the active door to close under extreme pressure.
- All COR units are compatible with flush bolts.
- For openings where doors are unequal size. The coordinator length should equal the active door width plus approximately 1/2 the inactive door width. The coordinator must be 6" longer than the active door width and shorter than the overall frame opening between stops.
- The COR Series does not cover the entire length of the stop, so a FL filler bar can be provided to maintain architecturally clean lines.
- Meets ANSI A156.3 Type 21A
- UL Listed for installation on labeled frame
- Aluminum 6000 Series
- Optional filler bars: FL20 - 20", FL32 - 32" and FL44 - 44", available to maintain clean line.
- Security pin screws
- Special prep cut-outs
- Optional mounting brackets available: MB1, MB2, MB1F, MB2F, MB3F, MB1V, MB2V and MB3V for other stop applied hardware.
- Security pin screws
- Replacement mounting package
- Replacement rub plate package
- 628 - Satin Aluminum, Clear Anodized
- 711 - Black Anodized
- 713 - Satin Chrome