Adams Rite 7401A Electric Strike Body Kit, Field Selectable (Fail Safe/Fail Secure), For Radius Style Mounting, 12, 16, 24 VAC/DC
Item #: 7401A by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field selectable at time of installation.
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-1/16” deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7400 electric strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this configuration, lip extension kits are available. Not available on 7401.
- Strike Opening: 5/8” adjustable x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”. 7400 has flat faceplate; 7401 is radiused to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of aluminum stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC.
- 16 DC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- 4603 Rectifier is required to convert low voltage AC current to DC current of same voltage. Please contact factory when using in AC mode.
12, 16, 24 VAC/DC
.163A @ 12AC, .440A @ 12DC, .228A @ 16AC, .458A @ 16DC*, .084A @ 24AC, .230A @ 24DC
Field Selectable (Safe/Secure)
Electric Strike, Body Only, 12, 16, 24 VAC/DC, (VA7400-16VDC required for 16VDC Operation) Fail Safe/Fail Secure
For use in aluminum jambs and stiles. Opens electrically under 35 lbs. of preload.
7400, 7401 Electric Strikes with 4-7/8" faceplates are designed for Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolt projection.