30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30” to 44”.
- Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8 ft door, with bar height at 40”– 44”. For doors up to 10 ft. Tall Door Kit available separately: 8055 Tall Door Kit for 8100 or 3055 Tall Door Kit for 3100.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard, up to 2-1/4”.
- Stile Width: 3100 – Minimum 3-3/4”. Door construction may require additional stile width to meet fire ratings and provide adequate strength. 8100 – Minimum 3-3/4”.
- Projection: 2-15/16” when fully projected, 1-15/16”when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging for 8100 Series only. Electric dogging also available for 3100 and 8100 Series.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws. Optional Sex Bolt Kits 26-0584 (two required per device). Specify finish.
- Cylinders (available separately): See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (ANSI/BHMA Function 03): Accepts any standard Rim cylinder.
- 3080 Entry Trim (ANSI/BHMA Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter Mortise cylinder with MS cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately)
- Warranty: Five year limited.
Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
1-3/4 In. - 2-1/4 In.
Minimum Stile Size
Narrow Stile Pushpad
Dark Bronze Anodized
Dark Bronze Anodized
8800 SeriesNarrow Stile Rim Exit Device
The 8800 Series Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with Starwheel interlocking solution. Designed for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors with a mullion.Certifications:
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2008 Grade 1
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 2
- Push bar made of extruded aluminum,
- clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Device is non-handed.
- Push bar Length Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30" [762.0 mm], 36" [914.4 mm], 42" [1,066.8 mm], and 48" [1,219.2 mm] openings.
- Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Suits 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] standard,
- up to 2-1/4" [57.2 mm].
- Minimum 2" [50.8 mm] stile. Fits narrow,
- medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- 2-5/8" [66.7 mm] when fully projected,
- 1-5/8" [41.3 mm] when dogged.
- Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging.
- Electric dogging option also available.
- Standard machine screws.
- Select any standard 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter rim cylinder such as the 8736 Rim Cylinder.
- Available separately.
- For function 03 (Night latch - key releases latch) select any standard 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter rim cylinder such as the 8736 Rim Cylinder.
- For entry trim function 08 (key locks/unlocks lever) or function 09 (key releases lever) select any standard 1" [25.4 mm] length, 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" [25.4 mm] to 1-1/4" [31.8 mm]. Available separately.
- Standard strike and narrow versions for centering doors in 4" jamb (both strikes included).
- Individually boxed.
- 10 lbs
- [4.54 kg]
- Allows the use of rim exit devices on paired doors without narrowing the doors. Provides higher security and better traffic flow than paired doors with vertical rod exit devices.
- 3890 Aluminum Mullion available separately. Select for use with doors up to 8' [2.44 m] or 10' [3.05 m]. Available in 313 Dark bronze anodized or 628 Clear anodized finish.
- When door closes, the interlocking noseguard and Starwheel bolt close around the strike.
- The deadlocking slide spring over, locking the Starwheel bolt to the strike.
- When push bar is depressed, the deadlocking slide moves back, allowing the door to unlock from the strike.
- This unique interlock provides solid security and prevents jamb spreading.
- Motorized Latch Retraction
- lectric Latch Retraction (EL)
- Electric Dogging
- Cylinder Dogging
- Matching End Caps