Roll over image to zoom in
AAF 220-751-051 StrataDensity Panel Filter, 30 in L, 25 in W, 4 MERV, Fiberglass Filter Media, Chipboard Frame
Item #: 220-751-051 by AAF INTERNATIONAL
UPC #: 037947115528
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- StrataDensity™ filters are constructed with AAF manufactured premium grade fiberglass media
- The media is coated with a light adhesive to increase the amount of dirt the filters can hold
- The double skinned media design eliminates the need for scrim or metal retainers by building the strength requirements into the fiberglass
- Compression-resistant glass fibers decrease media pad deterioration allowing a normal rise in resistance as the filter collects dirt particles
- A continuous adhesive bond between the media pad and chipboard frame maximizes construction strength to reduce handling damage and permit longer storage life
- The chipboard filter frame, free of sharp edges, makes the panel easy to install and remove. After removal, the filter can be safely folded for compact disposal
150 deg F
For all types of HVAC systems
Designed for general air filtration applications with light to medium dust loading conditions, StrataDensity disposable panel filters are engineered for sturdy, economical performance and ease of use. Available in a wide range of sizes and two thickness configurations, StrataDensity filters are used in all types of HVAC systems to protect the coils from dirt. They are also used as prefilters to extend the life of higher efficiency filters.