CRL SDCD38ABRS Antique Brass 3/8" Fixed Panel Shower Door Deep U-Channel - 95"
Item #: SDCD38ABRS by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 3/8" (10 mm) Thick Glass
- Deep Pocket Does Excellent Job of Securing Fixed Panels of Glass
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- May Be Used Alone or with Regular Depth U-Channel
- Choice of Deep or Regular Styles
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone to Secure Glass
- All Available in Popular 95" (2.41 m) Lengths, Some Available in Economical 144" (3.66 m) Stock Lengths
- End Caps Offered to Conceal Ends of Channel
- Available in Up to Seventeen Finishes
.080 in (2.03 mm)
Slot Opening (Inches)
Deep U-Channel is for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor. Widths suitable for 3/8" (10 mm) thick glass are available, and are individually wrapped to protect the finish. This 3/4" (19 mm) high profile Deep U-Channel can be used as the top channel in installations where the glass must be inserted into the top, then lowered into the 3/8" (10 mm) tall Regular U-Channel used at the bottom of the enclosure.
We offer two profiles of Aluminum U-Channels for shower door installations. Fixed Panel Regular and Deep U-Channels are for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor. Widths suitable for 3/8" or 1/2" (10 or 12 mm) glass are available in each style, and are individually wrapped to protect the finish.
Typical Uses: Most commonly used in frameless shower installations for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.