Roll over image to zoom in
Battery Center 192404270742 4.8 Volt 900 mAh Replacement Rechargeable Battery for the D-AA650B/D-AA650BX4 Nickel Cadmium NiCad Emergency Light
Item #: 192404270742 by Battery Center
UPC #: 192404270742
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Battery Power Type
Number in Package
Number of Batteries Included
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safety & Security Product Type
Emergency Lighting, Exit Sign
Rechargeable 4.8-Volt 900 mAh nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery replacement for emergency lighting. It meets or exceeds the GENERIC D-AA650BX4 specifications defined by the Original Equipment Manufacturer, but at a much lower price. Note this product can also replace: D-AA650BX4 or D-AA650BX4. Polarity: This battery is STANDARD POLARITY (Check the edge of the white plug, there should be a notch on the side where the black wire enters). Includes wiring harness with connector. This battery typically has 20% to 40% more capacity than other regularly available batteries of the same size and can support up to 500 charge discharge cycles or 5-years standby power under normal conditions. Nickel cadmium batteries are commonly found in emergency lighting, alarm/security systems, backup power devices and other electrical devices.
- 4.8-Volt nickel cadmium replacement battery
- Capacity: 900 mAh (slight differences of a 100 mAh up or down should be almost unnoticeable, this battery will work just fine in these cases)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Item includes wiring harness and connector shown
- Nickel cadmium NiCad battery (rechargeable)
- Commonly used in emergency lighting, exit signs as well as other devices
- Factory guarantee with 30-day return window and full manufacturer 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Batteries, battery terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Cadmium compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.